Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 1 (well...7 technically)

Before we move on to the pictures, let me warn you.....

You will see some skin. And a dirty mirror. I'm actually really tempted to go clean it, and then retake the picture. I generally draw my sense of self worth from other people's opinion's of me, which is a slight problem, it's also why I love performing...

Anyway, I take these photos shirtless, the idea being that as the weight comes off, it'll be the best way to get the full picture (rimshot) of how my body is changing. SO...without further adieu.....



















This is me, on November 4th, 2012 at 385.2 pounds, which is ten pounds lighter than I was a last week when I started this journey. The goal is to shed another 35 by Christmas, so I look a littel less like a young St. nick.

 So, this was...fun? Right? Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Until Then,
Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment